Teaming up with Toyota to give back to the community.
Fernelius Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is proud to be a member of this community since 2003. Over the years, Fernelius has generously donated to local charities and organizations and continues to look for ways to improve the community. Together, with Toyota’s Match Program, Fernelius is giving away $5,000 to three different northern Michigan organizations and it’s all up to you.
Registration: May 28 – June 15
Voting: June 18 - June 30
EligibilityTo be selected as a finalist, each nominated organization must meet the following criteria:
1. Organizations must be IRS-recognized 501 (C) (3)s
2. Organizations must be located in one of the following counties: Cheboygan, Emmet, Presque Isle, Alpena, Montmorency, Otsego, Charlevoix, Mackinac, Chippewa, Luce
3. Organizations must support the state of Michigan and its communities
4. Organizations may not be political or lobbying organizations
5. Organizations should not discriminate based on race, gender or creed
6. Organizations may not serve their own memberships exclusively (such as fraternal groups)
RegistrationAnswer the following questions by submitting them to email@example.com. Please also attach your logo and/or pictures of your organization in action. You may also visit the dealership at 11283 Straits Highway Cheboygan for a paper application.
1. Name of your organization:
2. Location of organization
3. 501 (C) (3) Number
4. Year the organization was established
Brief description of the organization
5. What project would you use the $5,000 for?
6. How would this project benefit your organization and who would it involve?
7. When would this project be complete?
8. Where would the project be completed?
9. Total cost of the project?
10. Officers or person of contact
11. Phone number
VotingVoting will take place on June 18 via facebook. In order to vote for an organization each individual must "like" the Fernelius Toyota Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram facebook page then "like" the photo of their favorite organization. The three organizations with the most "likes" will receive $5,000. A total of $15,000 will be given away.
Please invite everyone to vote for your favorite organization!