EXTERIOR CLEANING TIPS
- Routinely wash and polish the exterior with a high-quality car wash soap. (Never use dish detergent to wash your car; it can strip off wax and damage the finish.)
- Wash your car in the shade. This keeps your car cool while you work, reducing water spots.
- Rinse first and wash from the top down.
- Use a clean terry cloth towel for washing and drying.
- Washing your car is not the same as cleaning the paint. Cleaning and polishing the paint removes oxidation, smoothes the surface, and restores shine.